Mezo is looking for a full stack developer to join our small team in revolutionizing how the world maintains their homes. Ideally you have experience writing scalable production worthy code that you are proud of and have learned from. We work in a flexible environment that requires you to be self driven, curious, and motivated to do your best work every day.
At Mezo, we integrate near real-time with property management systems to provide seamless maintenance experience for residents, technicians to improve maintenance, and deliver business intelligence to our customers. We are utilizing state of the art technologies such as machine learning to help diagnose and troubleshoot common household issues saving our users both time and money.
Must Have Skills:
- When you look at a system, you get curious and have to learn more
- An excitement for solving problems both technical and nontechnical in nature
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment where you will be able to both learn and grow while also teaching others your expertise
- Experience leveraging design patterns for modular, scalable code
- Proficient with data modeling and information architecture
- Ability to develop, test, monitor, and debug data-intensive applications
- Directly contributed to building and maintaining a component-based front end architecture and design system
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with infrastructure and deployments (AWS / GCP)
- Ability to create and maintain CI/CD pipelines ensuring high quality code is shipped to production
- Considering scale and performance in everything you build
- Experience with application telemetry platforms for monitoring and alerting
- React w/ Typescript Frontend
- NodeJS with NestJS Backend
- Google Cloud Platform: App Engine, PubSub, Cloud Functions, Storage, Firestore, BigQuery
- Remote first working environment
- Access to high quality tools to get your job done
- Variety of work and different problems to solve in which you will have a direct influence on their approach and implementation
- Small, high performing team working in a fast paced environment
- Health, vision, dental, pet insurance, 401k, and more
Mezo celebrates diversity in people, backgrounds, and life experiences. We are focused on building an enduring, inclusive culture while embracing a remote-first environment.
Our team is committed to making sure you are set up with the tools and technologies that enable you to be at your best and collaborate most successfully with other team members.
If you're excited and want to join our team send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org